Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Academic Writing

Chapter 3

My idea of the perfect career is in administration and management. I am going to become a Chief Executive Officer or a vice president in an established corporate sector for three reasons. First, I am fascinated by working in a big office with many people or in a small office with only a few people. Second, I am able to impose with critical and analytical thinking because I had an experience when I join debate club. Third, when I working in this field, the environment will enhance my intrapersonal skills such as leadership, self-improvement, and self-confident. One possible problem that may I have when I going into this career is I always busy until do not have proper time to spend time with family and friends. However, I am willingly to face it as challenge in my life in order to achieve my goal and make my future dream come true.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

Good paragraph organisation. :)