Thursday, October 9, 2008

Experience of interesting event

Journal Writing.


Which one of my classmates had the most interesting or unusual event when I ask them? I think Muazzah had the most interesting event. I am so excited during heard her story. Perhaps the rest of my friend probably did not agree with me because we were in different opinion. Muazzah told me that she had involved in “khatam Al Quran ceremony. Everyone who attend and involve in this ceremony, they have to wear traditional and Islamic costume. For example, “baju melayu” or “sarong” for men and baju kurung for women. Moreover, the entire guest will have delicious and authentic meal such as Briyani Rice and Penang Laksa. They are in groups while joined this ceremony. Most of them are adult including oldfoks.The entire guest will have their special activities which they will “marhaban and berzanji” together. This event is focused on part of religion activities. In my opinion, who one involved in this ceremony will had advantages for themselves either in their personal life or social environment.

No comments: