Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Academic Writing
Chapter 1

My grandmother was an important influence on me when I was child. She had a great passion in cooking. Furthermore, she loved to cook and to try new recipies that she found from magazines and other reading materials. I also helped her to prepare the meal as soon as possible because we were very excited and hungry to have our lunch. At the same time, I took this oppurtunity to learn how to cook well in a proper way because of my grandmother looked like a professional chef who worked in a five star hotel. Moreover, she would also make some confectionary or cupcakes in the evenings. Sometimes, she surprised us with western desserts such as triffles and blueberry pies. We had enjoyed her mouth-watering desserts. Whenever we felt bored eating ordinary such as malay cuisines menu, my grandmother would make many types of bread like mexico buns, cheese twist, chicken floss buns and so on. Therefore, we did not have to go to a bakery in order to buy those kinds of bread. Perhaps, I will have my own restaurant and bakery because I really interested on food serving business.

No comments: